At Darby Industrial Ltd we expects the highest standards of , trust , honesty & integrity from all of our employees and suppliers. We encourages the reporting of any instances of suspected unethical , or wrong doings , including but no limited to the following
- Misappropriation of assets
- Sexual Harassment
- Criminal breach of trust
- Illicit and corrupt practices
- Questionable or improper accounting
- Misuse of confidential information
- Acts or omissions which are deemed to be against the interest of the company , Law , regulations , or public policies
- Giving false or misleading information (including suppression of any material facts or information)
- Breaches of Group Policies and code of Business conduct
- The deliberate concealment of any of the above matter or other acts of wrong doings
- Corrupt activity , including bribery or other activity
- Involved in illegal activity , such as theft , drug sale or use , violence , harassment or intimidation , criminal damage to property or other breaches of state or federal law
Giving Information: When giving information we expect all parties to act in good faith and we are committed to ensuring confidentiality in respect of all matters raised under this policy. Once information is received we will not disclose any particulars that would suggest or reveal your identity as a whistleblower, without first obtaining your consent. All files and records and documents created from an investigation will be retained under strict security and unauthorised release of information to someone not involved in the investigation (other than senior managers or directors who need to take appropriate action, or for corporate governance purposes) without your consent as a whistleblower will be a breach of this policy. Whistleblowers are assured that a release of information in breach of this policy will be regarded as serious matter and will be dealt with under Darby Industrial Ltd disciplinary procedures.
Protection from Retaliation: Any party that retaliates against someone who has reported a wrongdoing in good faith may be subject to appropriate action , up to and including legal action, where applicable
WB CASE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
Notice: For all compulsory fields, please state ‘not available’ if the information is not available at the time the case is lodged.
- To enable the whistle-blowing team to conduct investigation, please provide information as accurate as possible.
- Kindly provide a valid e-mail address so that the case reference number can be e-mailed to you for future correspondence.